Join our community of individuals, households, businesses, artists and arts/cultural/heritage organizations in supporting the work of the Greater New Britain Arts Alliance!
There are many good reasons for becoming a member of and/or donating to the Greater New Britain Arts Alliance. It feels good helping artists and the arts to make their vital contribution to the quality of life of our region. But membership in the GNBAA also provides a host of discounts to arts activities for our members.
- Weekly HappeningHere.org Alert! via email
- Occasional mailed arts information pieces
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting, Stockman Gallery Receptions, and GNBAA Art Party! celebrations
- 10% discount on any one class at the Art League of New Britain
- $2.00 discount on any one CONCORA concert
- $2.00 discount on any one Connecticut Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra concert
- 10% discount on a season Hole in the Wall Card
- $2.00 discount on any one ticketed Music Series at South Church concert or 20% discount on CD/tape
- Free admission to any one event at the New Britain Museum of American Art
- 10% discount on any one New Britain Public School music or art program
- 10% discount on gift shop items at New Britain Youth Museum
- One time half price admission at the New Britain Youth Museum at Hungerford Park
- $2.00 discount on any one performance or 10% off a season subscription at the Repertory Theatre
Membership checks may be made out to GNBAA and mailed to 19 Chestnut St. New Britain, CT 06051 or donate online with the credit card of your choice via our secure PayPal account. Please consider one of our enhanced donation opportunities below.
Basic Individual ($20 - $49) and Household ($25 - $49) Memberships
Basic Business Membership ($50 - $99) Business Membership associates your business with the work of local artists and over 50 arts, heritage and cultural organizations in New Britain, Berlin, Newington, Plainville and Southington. The Greater New Britain Arts Alliance also works with businesses to promote their activities and the arts. Our ATM (Art in the Marketplace) program connects businesses who would like art in their retail environment with artists eager to show their work. Other collaborations are possible and our Executive Director is happy to facilitate interactions between artists, arts organizations and businesses. Please contact our Executive Director, Stephen Hard, for more information.
Basic Artist Membership ($15 or more) Artists are special to the Greater New Britain Arts Alliance. Nothing happens in the arts without the activity of artists. We appreciate that, and offer a discounted membership fee of only $15. In addition, if you contact us we will include you in our online artist list. Artist members become part of our artist eblast network and receive occasional notices of exhibition and enrichment opportunities.
Arts Enthusiast (50 - $99) All basic member benefits and online listing as a Greater New Britain Arts Alliance "Arts Enthusiast"!
Outstanding Arts Enthusiast ($100 - $249) Arts Enthusiast benefits plus a HappeningHere.org folding umbrella!
Outstanding Arts Promoter ($250 - $499) Outstanding Arts Enthusiast benefits plus prominent featuring in the HappeningHere.org Alert! email.
Outstanding Arts Enthusiast benefits, plus sponsorship of a STOCKMAN Gallery exhibition. Please contact Stephen Hard our Executive Director and Gallery Manager for details and arrangements.
Company/individual name or logo on GNBAA publications, on the GNBAA Website homepage including a link to company/organization /individual Website, sponsorship of the GNBAA Annual Meeting and verbal acknowledgement at GNBAA events. Please contact Stephen Hard, our Executive Director, for more details and arrangements.